The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - #126 Anything Christmas Goes
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Cards Only, must be Christmas - Christmas Critters
I adore sunflowers! They always remind me of the beauty of late summer. I was inspired by the sunflowers and colors for my set of mini clea...
So sweet, Maria! Thanks for all the inspiration you have provided in the CASology gallery over the years!
ОтговорИзтриване
ОтговорИзтриванеSuch a sweet Christmas creation.
Thank you for sharing and joining in with our current theme at Christmas Card Throwdown.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT
Such an adorable card! Love it! Hugs Åsa
ОтговорИзтриванеCongratulations on your win at CASology! I love your sweet little Christmas bird!
ОтговорИзтриване=]
What a sweet image and beautiful design!
ОтговорИзтриванеThanks so much for playing in our challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT